Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Guests
This Booking Service is operated by Ahha Moments Pty Ltd (ABN 85 225 466 752) trading as OnlineAccommodation.com.au (“the Booking Service”).
Use of the Booking Service and website by you ("the Guest") is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Bookings made to the Booking Service by the Guest are made on behalf of the accommodation Supplier (“the Supplier”). The Guest agrees that the Supplier has sole responsibility for delivery of the services being booked by the Guest and that the Booking Service is not liable for default or omission by the Supplier.
2. The Guest agrees to pay to the Booking Service by debit to the Guest's credit card a deposit of 10% of the total cost of accommodation and a booking fee of $3.85. The balance will be payable in accordance with the policy of the individual Supplier as disclosed on this website. The Booking Service will issue the Guest with a valid confirmation in respect of this booking service. The Booking Service receives a payment from the Supplier for providing this booking service.
4. The Guest acknowledges that a third party (Card Authoriser - PayPal) will process the credit card transactions required in respect of a booking. The Guest agrees that the Booking Service is not liable for default by the Card Authoriser. In the case of an INSTANT booking the Guest’s credit card will be debited with the 10% deposit. In the case of a REQUEST booking the Guest’s credit card will be captured and a payment pending will be noted for the 10% deposit. Upon acceptance and confirmation of the Booking by the Supplier the payment will be completed. If the Supplier does not accept the proposed booking then the payment pending will be voided. It may take a few days for the reversal of the payment pending to show up on the Guest’s credit card statement.
5. Cancellation penalties depend upon individual Supplier policies. An administration fee to the Booking Service applies to all booking cancellations and amendments in addition to the policy of the Supplier. This amount is equivalent to the 10% deposit paid plus the $3.85 booking fee. The individual Supplier's cancellation policy should be checked prior to booking. Cancellations, alterations and refunds will be made direct from the Supplier and the Guest should communicate and negotiate direct with the Supplier.
6. You may be required to present photo ID on arrival at the Supplier’s premises. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required to cover incidental charges.
7. Information on the Booking Service website is based on information supplied by each Supplier. Whilst the Booking Service endeavours to ensure all information presented is accurate, it makes no guarantee that the information is free from errors or faults, and accepts no liability for any errors or omissions as all information in relation to accommodation and premises is provided by the Supplier.
8. The Booking Service makes no warranty or representation about the suitability of any product or service or the availability of accommodation being advertised on its website as these matters are within the province of the Supplier and not the Booking Service.
9. The Booking Service does not pay commissions to Travel Agents using the Booking Service. Travel Agents should contact the Booking Service to negotiate rates and commissions.
10. The Booking Service reserves the right to change information published on its website at any time.
12. This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria (unless otherwise specified) and the parties agree to the appropriate jurisdiction for any legal proceedings arising out of this agreement.